I am Lilith by C. Ara Campbell

Illustration by Arna Baartz, My Name is Lilith




I am The Lilith, I live in your core
They tried to chain me, to silence my roar.
They painted me, with a brush of rage
With fear and hatred, but I would not be caged.

To dance with passion, to embrace the fire within
To quench your desire, this is no grievous sin.
Your body is no demon, such tattered old lies
Don’t let them take the sacred, from between your thighs.

Let your yearnings be spoken, aloud in your voice
Leap from their chains, there is always a choice.
In the deep wilds within, that can be never tamed
Where you will not bow, this is where Lilith reins.



An excerpt from the upcoming Girl God Anthology, Original Resistance: Reclaiming Lilith, Reclaiming Ourselves.


C. Ara Campbell is a visionary writer, author, and founder of The Goddess Circle. She is a soul guide, cosmic channel, facilitator of The Inner Priestess Awakening Online Journey and Relationship Empowerment & Sacred Love Online Journey, and author of The Astro Forecast. Ara is a modern day mystic dedicated to the rising feminine, living embodied truth, connecting others with their gifts and healing using the natural world. Ara is an old soul that has been writing and channeling guidance from the unseen since she was young intuitively soul coaching using spiritual and natural energies. She can often be found seeking wisdom and solace in the wilds of Mother Earth or capturing the magic of nature with her camera.

Comments

Post a Comment