Girl God Books is accepting submissions for our upcoming Anthology of women’s writing: The Crone Initiation and Invitation: Women speak on the Menopause Journey.
We invite writings and art about experiences
of perimenopause and menopause and how Goddess is part of the journey.
Personal essays or accounts (up to 2,000 words), academic papers, poetry, prayers, and art are welcome.
Themes to consider in your submissions might include:
· How Goddess has or is supporting your journey through perimenopause and menopause.
· What Crone means to you
· Goddess Spirituality and Perimenopause
· Your experience of the Crone Initiation
· Your experience of the Crone Invitation
· Patriarchy and menopause
· Goddess presence during the menopause journey
· Breakdowns and breakthroughs with Goddess
· Disintegration and rebuilds with Goddess
Edited by Kay
Turner, Trista Hendren and Pat Daly
Cover Art by Kat Shaw
Scheduled publication: 2022
Please send your finished piece in a Word document. Art should be sent in high resolution as a JPG. You may submit more than one piece for consideration, but due to the volume of submissions, please only send your best work.
Please also include a bio under 150 words.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com by Feb 1st 2022 with the book title in your subject line. Please note that we cannot accommodate any late submissions or corrections.