Samantha Ledger: Why Goddess Feminism, Activism, or Spirituality?

"If I know who I am it is from the definition of woman. The inner reflection of the self that guides the source of my soul like a compass. Always then, to my own inner north I journey with my womanhood, into the adventures of life. Once directionless, with my sisters interred internal, I capture of the essence of light in my hand."

Samantha Ledger
England
http://samantha-ledger.blogspot.co.uk/

This is an ongoing collective writing project, initiated by Magoism: The Way of S/He and Mother Tree Sanctuary in response to the question, "Why Goddess Feminism, Activism, or Spirituality?" We will feature different women's answers here and on the Magoism blog in the months to come as part of this project.

Contributions are welcome.  Please email magoism@gmail.com or join the discussion on the Magoism group on Facebook.

Comments