PAINTING as a BRIDGE to Self, Spirit and Nature by Francene Hart





I have been an artist all the days of my life. As a child I felt an exquisite magic being in nature and had many experiences that I have come to know were leading me toward this path as visionary artist.

From earliest memory I felt a connection with spirit and nature through painting.

I went to art school in the late sixties, learned and loved grandly. It was not, however, until I moved to the forest and lived a homesteader’s life that I found both my artistic voice and life’s purpose. 

Nature has always been my best teacher. I lived in the woods in awe and wonder for 25 years. It was also there that I began a passage into Sacred Geometry. 

For several years geometric shapes had been making their way into my paintings, layered within themes of nature and spirit. When I gave recognition to them as "Sacred Geometry", these geometric glyphs began to reveal function. 



Excerpt from the Bridges edition of Aluna Temple Magazine. Read the rest here.






Comments