Divine Femme Blooming by Taja Albolena


If you are anything like me, then when you hear the word blooming, you see flowers.

The image I see is rose and this fills me with grace. What I came to realise is that flowers blooming is a perfect metaphor for what happens to every woman in her life.

In its essence, every woman is a flower.

“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” - Anaïs Nin

And I was tight in a bud for a long time… And then I decided its time for the flower to ripe and I wanted it right away. I rushed. I pushed. I was inpatient. I craved blooming and yet I was not willing to let it happen. I wanted it on my own terms, so I got a very painful lesson of patience.

I realised in that process that birth is a perfect metaphor for the mechanism of the blooming. You can not push or control birth process. If you try, you soon find out that the resistance takes too much of your precious energy. It is exhausting, so eventually you stop pushing it and learn the lesson of going with the flow. At the end it takes 9 months for the baby to be born.

There are four parts to every Creation process that takes place on Earth... 

Excerpt from the Bridges edition of Aluna Temple Magazine. Read the rest here.

Painting by Elisabeth Slettnes

Comments

  1. I have always loved that Anaïs Nin quote. My dear friend has it painted on her acupuncture office wall and I am hoping it follows her to her soon to be opened retreat center in Northern NY State: http://fiveelementsliving.com/ as it is an inspiration to all to: go with the flow and have patience in the process of becoming who we are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment