Intention of Truth: My Journey Through the Underworld with the Dark Goddess - Sacred Storytelling by Genevieve Deven


Painting by Arna Baartz



I am Goddess, the Queen of the Dark.
You set an intention to live in truth.
Don't mess with words because I'll see you keep them.
This is my journey.
I carved you this path and it's an honor you won't forget.
I am always here in your shadow,
in your truth,
in your fear,
in your pain,
in the void,
in the dark night of your soul.

I am Inanna.
I am Kali.
I am Pele.
I am Medusa.
I am Erishkigal.
I am Hecate.
I am Persephone.
I am you and you are me.
We are one and eternity.


Excerpt from ''Intention of Truth,'' featured in Inanna's Ascent.


Genevieve Deven walks the sacred spiral of life as a mother, healer and artist. By stepping onto the path of the Priestess, she could no longer deny the Dark Goddess her dance. That dance led her on a journey through the depths of heartache to the heights of self-empowerment, reclaiming sovereignty and wholeness, respecting both the light and the shadow. Genevieve strives to be a source of empowerment for women and girls to recognize their intrinsic self-worth and their wild, wise woman within. She inconspicuously celebrates the Goddess in every woman and the Divine Masculine in every man while living in a conservative, Christian community of Southern California. Thus, bringing the essence of the Goddess and earth-based spirituality into the mostly unlikely of places.

Comments