Hearts Aren't Made of Glass: My Journey from "Princess of Nothing" to Goddess of my Own Damned Life




I am just finishing up the memoir-of-sorts that I have been working on these last months: Hearts Aren't Made of Glass. Many of you who have known me for a long time will recognize the title from a blog where I literally wrote my way out of a very dysfunctional marriage. What the blog didn't really capture was how I moved out of that mess into the life I have now.

This book contains my recollections of my life as it happened, which - of course - will not please everyone or suit their memories. My intention is not to hurt anyone but to help other women who may find themselves in similar circumstances.

I hope to have pre-orders mailed out at the end of the month. Thank you to all of you who have stood by me in big and small ways all these many years. I love you. 
 
Brief Description: Trista Hendren candidly shares her journey from "Princess of Nothing" to Goddess of her own life. Hendren exposes the perils of traditional recovery programs to women and gives her own anecdotes on how to blissfully recover from abuse, codependency and patriarchy.

I will share some excerpts on the blog in the weeks to come. Stay tuned!

Pre-order here.

Comments