A BRIDGE FROM ABUSE TO EMPOWERMENT ‘The oracle of repetition’ by Caroline Carey



We often hear about the road to success and empowerment and think of dreaming big, taking action, speaking incantations etc. and there is no doubt in my mind that this all works very well, but it is not all there is to it!

I have been in the practice of dreaming 'big' for thirty or so years and putting into place what I wish for on my own journey.

I would be seen by others in many ways as being successful and ambitious, a good business woman and very passionate about what I do and offer. All of this is true, I do consider myself these things, but I am also very aware of the challenges the dream invites and what I have had to work through to get to this place as well.

If I simply had to dream, create manifestation collages and speak the right words, I don't think I would have got very far!

Because I know how much action is also needed, but also I know only too well the deep routed pain and discomfort that has had to be addressed in order to step out of my own way and to trust myself.

Caroline Carey, E
xcerpt from the Bridges edition of Aluna Temple Magazine.  Read the rest here.

Comments