Hands on Health: Take Your Vibrant, Whole Health Back Into Your Healing Hands



 

Hi, I am Paula Youmell, RN and Holistic Healer.  

I wrote this book to empower people to take responsibility for their own health.  Our bodies are programmed to be healthy and our cells always want to be moving in a healing direction.  By eating and living in the manner in which nature intended, we all heal.

I wrote this book to support my clients as they walk their path to vibrant health.  My clients are the people I work with face to face and anyone who reads my book, worldwide.  If they read and want to change their life and health, they are in essence a client of mine. 

I support holistic health and healing for women at www.wisewomenredtent.com and families at www.wholefoodhealer.com

Blessings of vibrant health always, Paula

Comments