The story itself had me glued to the pages



 "The Girl God is an amazing book. The illustrations are beautiful. The story itself had me glued to the pages. It was of a young girl and her mothers conversations over the aspect of god/goddess. This book should be read by all children and adults. It is a beautiful story with many great quotes from others. I really enjoyed reading this book and plan to share it with my daughter and many others! It is a must read!" ~Rodger

www.goodreads.com


Many thanks to all who have submitted reviews to Amazon and Goodreads!!  We appreciate you!!  We would also love to have more pictures of you reading the book - alone or with your kids!!  I've been especially pleased with the recent surge of men buying the book, which I honestly just never saw happening!!!

Comments